Wednesday 28 March 2012

Mystique

I was right in the middle, okay almost in the middle of a new creation, when I decided I needed a certain bead to continue on and do the piece justice. Of course, it's in the evening and I would have to wait until the weekend to hunt down the exact right bead.  My hands were idle....not a good thing and so.....Mystique was born.  I had in my stash a beautiful deep purple rose, I could see it on my wrist already and as the saying goes the rest is history....Although the bracelet looks quite blue in the picture, it is actually more purple like the rose. Now back to my original project, I am very excited to finish it because I did indeed find the exact color of pearl I was looking for.


6 comments:

  1. Debbie, the Mystique bracelet is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah, I so glad you like it. I got tons of compliments when I wore it.

      Delete
  2. I love this bracelet! It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maryanne, I am glad you love it. I wore it and got tons of compliments.

      Delete
  3. This kind of work just AMAZES me and I love the flower accent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Lori, I am glad you like it.

    ReplyDelete