Saturday 2 June 2012

...I knew I would......

...as I mentioned in my last post, I knew I had to do more free form. It is so much fun and so relaxing. What happens, happens. "Anemone" is for my sister, just because she is my sister and because I believe she would really enjoy wearing this. She understands and encourages my creativity and when I am down on myself she picks me up. She is my friend and confidant, she laughs with me and cries with me and I am thankful for having her in my life.

Anemone
 A beauty from my garden for all to enjoy. Everything is so lush and bright, it just makes life so enjoyable.



3 comments:

  1. Oooh, tears in my eyes. And on a day when I woke up feeling blue. What a great gift a sister is, thanks for being there for me.
    I love the tulip photo, you captured it's beauty so perfectly. 'Anemone' is just another reflection of your many talents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is addicting, isn't it?! Anemone is beautful! The tulip is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anemone is beautiful! You're really taking to freeform beading. :)

    I'm so glad you have a sister who's such a great friend and supporter to you. My sister and I aren't all that close -- she and I are very far apart in age, and we didn't grow up in the same house -- but she is also a fan of beads and encouraged my beadiness when I was a kid.

    ReplyDelete