Sunday 2 December 2012

Can you believe its December already.....

This year has just flown by, I cannot believe we are so close to Christmas. The year has been a busy one, both my daughters moved out and although it was time, it was very bitter sweet. I am happy for them and they are flourishing in their independence. We have become good friends and as much as I thought I wouldn't see them, the opposite has proved true. I don't see them every day but when I do it's awesome.  My husband and I have rekindled a very romantic relationship and relish spending time with each other. I also have an awesome relationship with two sisters and a brother and we have discovered a cousin we never knew we had and she lives in Australia! Who knew! My two fur babies provide me joy and constant companionship. I am truly blessed....AND in just 12 short days it is my one year blog anniversary.  Blogging has been so much fun and have met so many wonderful friends. I love curling up with my i Pad and reading through all those I follow - it's like visiting with friends.

I have been busy busy, but I can't show off anything just yet...reveal dates are coming. I did finish a fun little project. I just love the feel of the bracelet on and the bubble beads just make a person happy.

Rusty
Happy Blogging!!

3 comments:

  1. This post just made me smile so much! You can really feel your joy coming though and it's wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you Mum, and even though we dont see each other everyday, you are in my heart all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the jewelry! And I always tell my husband that my favorite time of night is one, reading to my son (we're doing The Hobbit right now) and two, being able to just lie there with him and feel his presence. Does that make sense? It can be silly, romantic, thoughtful, etc -- but I love ending my day with him like that. Yay for romance!

    ReplyDelete