Saturday 20 April 2013

..Spring is here...well if you don't count the snow we just got

Today is the day to reveal my creation for the "Spring Fling Challenge".  Amy from amybeads had put out the call of another challenge and I couldn't resist, they are so much fun. Thanks Amy, your spring fling kits are so beautiful!   I absolutely love the colors of this kit and  since receiving mine  I have added a few coordinating wardrobe items, what fun!!

The kit Amy sent:


 .....and what I have created

Flutter

Close up of Flutter

Hopefully Amy will continue with this wonderful tradition.

12 comments:

  1. Hi Kempi,
    Beautiful!! I love all the Bling in your piece and that you hung your dragonfly at an angle.
    Therese

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh .. Wow .. Look at that gorgeousness. I love how you put the ragonfly at an angle. It seems like he just wants to fly off. But that rope ... Just amazing. It is perfect for the pendant and would be amazing on it's own as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beautiful bezel and again a different use of color and beads. I love how you put the dragonfly at an agle, too. Love your pieces and that you coordinated them with your wardrobe :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooops! scrolled down too far for my comment. Look under your next post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOOO shiny....Love your bezel and the rope is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to echo what Therese said - I love that the dragonfly is at an angle! The green leaves on the rope is so pretty. I just love it!!! That sparkly bezel is scrumptious too!
    Thank you for playing along! I do intend to keep the tradition going! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty! looks like your dragonfly is about to take flight!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So lovely! It's shiny and intricate--I think you did a fantastic job! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, this is awesome, love all of your beadwork.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I absolutely love how you captured the focal! Lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely necklace, all that purple, all that sparkle!!! you absolutely rocked your bead soup.

    ReplyDelete