Sunday 24 November 2013

...dreaming...


Winter has taken a strong hold here and so far it been cold with an abundance of snow. I don't mind the winter but I just wish it was of shorter duration .  I have a really bad habit of falling down, usually for no reason other than tripping on air but winter does present challenges...I slipped on a icy spot and landed smack on my knee...ouch!!!

It doesn't feel like that long ago, as a matter of fact it was just two months ago that we were enjoying the summer sun and a wonderful time in Southern BC touring the wine country.
Grapes on the vine








 "Off the Vine" is my tribute to the wonderful vineyards we visited.  A random assortment of pearls, crystals, drops and seed beads put together and hung from a viking knit rope.



2 comments:

  1. Wow, what a beautiful piece, Deb... my Hubby would have loved that tour, big wine lover :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo that's a lovely piece. And a very refreshing reminder of summer.

    ReplyDelete