Sunday 24 August 2014

Sunday here so quick!

Seems like yesterday that it was last Sunday, time is flying by.... This has been a bit of a hectic bitter sweet week, sure hope it's only up from here. We are leaving on holidays soon and I can't wait, looking forward to getting away from it all and just relaxing.

When we traveled to southern Utah we happened upon a wonderful little rock shop - bit of a tumble down building quite alone in the desert. It was full of the most amazing stones and crystals. There are three stones that I cannot pass by - turquoise of course (and I have an abundant supply), larimar (oh so beautiful-takes me to the sea) and blue lace agate (so calm and soothing)! My husband ever the generous man bought me some of each. I hoard them well but sometimes you just get a calling and have to create with one of them. Perhaps because this week has been so crazy the calming and uplifting influence of blue lace is what I need.


Blue Lace Agate is a variety of banded Chalcedony, a mineral of the Quartz family. It is usually banded in layers of predominantly light blue, striped with brighter blues, whites, and even brown threads of color. Agate is sometimes called the earth rainbow because, in its various forms, the concentric bands in nature form nearly every color the earth can produce, including a colorless form. Blue Lace Agate’s graceful, circular design has a stimulating, positive effect on emotions and attitude. It is not a stone of protection, but rather of encouragement and support. It’s circular flowing energy calms, uplifts and elevates. It provides clarity of thought and unwavering intent in regards to what matters most.
  
Blue Lace Pendant with peanut bead rope.
Peanut Bead wrap bracelet and earrings


1 comment:

  1. I positively adore the peanut bead wrap bracelet and earrings. The color array is stunning...I coudl probably wear them every day!

    ReplyDelete